Are you a writer with the passion to help Health In Kind?
Those who write for Health In Kind are a community of hundreds of thousands of individuals, passionate about health and wellness! These individuals also are willing to learn what they need to do, in order to live the healthiest life they can!
Writing for Health In Kind allows you to spread the health message effectively and clearly.
We cover topics such as health, diet & nutrition, fitness, mental health, self-help, happiness, and anything related to being happy and healthy.
We especially love UNIQUE (never been published) blog posts about:
- Health & wellness tips
- Self-care tips
- Fitness tips
But, any health-related blog post idea that is helpful will be considered.
Note: not all blog post ideas will be approved.
When you guest post on Health In Kind, you get:
- An author bio promoting your blog, social media profiles and/or products
- The chance to be featured on our contributor page
- Promotion on our social media profiles
- A new audience for your blog
- Potential traffic from Health In Kind
- Experience writing high-quality blog posts
WHAT CAN YOU WRITE?
We accept well-written, original articles. Articles should range between 1500-2000 words.
- How To or List titles – We like headlines to be a list post or How To, but we also consider all others.
- Use subheadings – H2 or H3
- No affiliate links – Sorry, we don’t want pure marketers coming here thinking it’s a free-for-all
- If you want to share a recipe – make sure to include some amazing photos to go with it! Include why you like this recipe, how you serve it, and any potential benefits of the recipe.
You may include up to 3 links back to your blog (like referencing a specific blog post).
**I may add my own affiliate links to your post, as well as edit to meet SEO requirements and/or format.
**By submitting a post, you are giving us explicit permission to publish the content on HealthInKind.com and all social media accounts, as well as promoting it via other channels. You understand there is absolutely no financial return for your submission (we do not pay for guest posting).
SUBMITTING YOUR ARTICLE OR RECIPE
Send the following to Health In Kind in an email:
- Your article or recipe with a unique headline.
- Also include a short biography (5-6 sentences) with any links to your social media channel(s) (aka. Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, etc.).
- Your picture for your author bio.
- Recipe posts also must be accompanied with a high-quality, professional image (minimum 800 pixels wide).
Kindly include all of the above in one e-mail and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will get back to you as soon as possible with a response. Thank you!
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
When your blog post is published on Health In Kind, go ahead and share it on all of your social media profiles.
This will help you grow your brand, audience, and traffic as well as your credibility in your blog niche.
We will also promote your post on our social media profiles.
Please DO NOT copy your blog post and publish it on your blog or another blog.
You retain all rights to your content, but if you decide to publish it on another website, unfortunately, we will have to unpublish it from our site.
This is to avoid having duplicate content out there and can confuse the search engines and benefit neither blogs.
If you enjoyed guest posting on Jayandel, we would love it if you guest post again. If you guest post at least 2 times, we will add you to our contributor page!
Share your advice, tips, and inspiration with others!
Vickie (editor of healthinkind.com)